Monday, August 31, 2009

All Grown Up.....


Can you believe it, my boys are "all" grown up....that's to say they are all in school. Tyler started 7th grade and the teen years are two months away. Pray for me! Brendan is in the 4th grade and has one less year of school than his brothers...little smarty pants skipped first grade. Pray for me. And Keaton, he started kindergarten and is just as smart as his older brother and as good at sports as his oldest brother and as mouthy as his mom. Pray for his teacher! As for me I am staying home to relax, read, take luxurious bubble baths and of course eat bon-bons.

Life is good!

One of my favorite pictures. Tyler had already left for the bus. He informed us that he was old enough to go to school on his own and didn't need us to take him anymore. We'll see what happens when he starts high school!


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have another baby! HEE HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyn!! I didn't know you had a blog! LOVE IT!!!!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist
Keaton looks a little crazy, and boy was that playdough STICKY!